Airtel has started rolling out free Netflix offer for its customers. The company had announced free Netflix access for its customers in August, but had not reveal the prices and the contours of the plans. As part of #AirtelThanks plan, the offer can be availed on the My Airtel and Airtel TV Apps and the customers can avail benefits of Rs 1,500 as part of the plan.
* The offer is available for postpaid plans of Rs 499, Rs 649, Rs 799, Rs 1,199 and so on.
* Download My Airtel app from Google Play store and if you already have the app make sure to update the app to get the offer.
* Open the app, where you will find find an option of Enjoy Netflix for 3 months. You can also look for the same option in the Airtel TV app.
* Click Claim now option.
*Customers will get a free 3-month access to the base Rs. 500 Netflix plan that allows single-screen access of SD quality videos
* If you already are a Netflix user, you will get Rs 1,500 as credit in your Netflix account. This amount will be deducted over a period of three months
* Post-three months, eligible Airtel postpaid and home broadband customers will be able to pay for their Netflix subscriptions seamlessly, using their Airtel postpaid or home broadband bills, the companies had announced in August