UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 782 Vacancies for Civil Services Examination
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 782 officers in various departments through Civil Services Examination. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018.
More details about UPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Exam Name: Civil Services Examination 2018
•No. of Vacancies: 782
|Civil Services Departments:
• Indian Administrative Service.
• Indian Foreign Service.
• Indian Police Service.
• Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
• Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
• Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
• Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
• Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
• Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
• Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
• Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
• Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
• Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
• Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
• Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
• Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
|Job Location: All India|
|Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018:|
|Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.|
|Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST/PWBD and Women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website – https://upsconline.nic.in/ – from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 07-02-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 06-03-2018
• Date of Examination (Preliminary): 03-06-2018
|Detail Advertisement Link